NCF History

The Needham Community Farm was incorporated as a 501(C)(3) organization in 2008.  A dedicated board, led by founder Debbie Schmill, organized a volunteer effort.  The first planting at the Pilot Site in front of the Newman School took place that spring.

 

In 2011, following successful use of the Pilot Site, permission was granted to plant on an acre of land at the old Nike Missile Site off Pine Street.  

We began donating produce to the Needham Community Council Food Pantry in 

 

Our first farmer was Heather Borkowski, followed by Larisa Jacobson, and now Theresa Strachila.  



PO Box 920877

Needham, MA 02492

781-343-1106

  • Twitter - White Circle
  • White Instagram Icon

©2017 by Needham Community Farm. Proudly created with Wix.com